I’m building TechReckoning, an independent IT community, where we believe that it’s always OK to read the comments. Sign up for my weekly newsletter, which usually includes a little bit of community theory and a little bit of enterprise tech linkery. The latest newsletter is always available here.
I also co-host the weekly Geek Whisperers podcast, where we talk about how marketers can best talk to geeks, and how geeks can understand marketing.
I’m working with a small number of clients in my consulting practice. I advise technology vendors on
- community influencer marketing programs
- employee and customer evangelism
- community web sites
- social media marketing program health checks
- hiring for community, social media, and influencer marketing positions
- working with the community surrounding VMware
Please contact me for more information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Join me at Data Field Day 1
- Cloud vSphere Labs for fun and profit
- A TechReckoning update for September
- On Leaving VMware and Creating a New IT Community
- The operational story companies don’t realize they are telling
Companies that are current clients, recent clients, or from whom I’ve received consideration such as conference tickets or travel expenses: VMware, Nutanix, Rackspace, OpenDaylight